Here at Prepped Girl, we believe that what we eat matters.
We believe that in order to live our BEST lives, we need to eat real, wholesome food free from processed ingredients.
But committing to and sticking with a healthy lifestyle isn’t always easy.
If you’ve ever…
- felt a desire to healthify your life but got overwhelmed with where to start…
- wanted to eat better, feed your family better, but had no idea what to make…
- found yourself struggling to stick with your healthy lifestyle because no one else around you has the same goals…
- felt yourself bored with what you regularly eat or serve your family and you want an easy way to find new recipes…
…then the Prepped Girl Community is where you want to be!
Benefits of the Prepped Girl Community:
- A weekly meal plan with 3-4 weeknight recipes (mainly Whole30 compatible/Paleo/dairy free/gluten free), 1-2 breakfast recipes, and 1-2 lunch recipes (think salad jars) with an organized shopping list sent to your inbox. All you have to do is head straight to your grocery’s online ordering system, order your ingredients, and drive to pick them up! This saves you lots of time searching for recipes to make and time spent grocery shopping.
- A private, supportive, Facebook community with other like-minded people where you can ask questions, find inspiration and motivation, connect with others, participate in challenges, and share your thoughts and experiences.
- Mindset tips/tools to help you stick with your healthy lifestyle. Every week we’ll give you some food for thought for the week–an idea to think about, a habit to adopt, a change in the way you think.
- Periodic Monthly expert sessions (start date TBD) with people who can enhance your life whether it’s through yoga, a workout session, meal prepping strategies, and MORE! These sessions will be LIVE Zoom calls so you can connect and interact and ask questions!
- Guidance on eating a whole foods lifestyle (we don’t use the word “diet.”). No matter where you are in your whole foods lifestyle (beginning to expert), we can assist and support you along the way!
The membership is just $25 a month–a recurring charge.